15 minute missions to make a decluttered, clean, organised home!
Today's Goal: Declutter Kitchen Cabinet Shelves
1. Take before picture (optional).
2. Remove all items from the kitchen cabinet (or work on one shelf at a time).
3. Wipe down shelf.
4. Discard broken/damaged items.
5. Donate unwanted items.
6. Make a list of items required.
7. Sell any unwanted items.
8. Return items to the cabinet shelves neatly.
9. Think about storage methods/systems: rows, racks, etc.
10. Take after photograph (optional).
"One cabinet shelf at a time - it's quicker than I thought when I set the timer for 15 minutes and then start cleaning and decluttering. Glad that other days will be designated to decluttering dishes, mugs/cups, storage containers, pots and pans, bakeware and water bottles, cookbooks so that I don't get overwhelmed with the daily decluttering (and keep my house in order whilst reducing clutter, too" -Megan